Los Angeles Lakers power forward LeBron James became the highest-paid player of this season earning $92.4 million in salary and endorsements.
According to Forbes, the 34-year-old player earned $55 million from endorsements in 2019-20.
"It is a record haul for an active basketball player. Nike is his biggest backer, and the company is naming a new research lab at its Beaverton, Oregon, corporate campus after James. Last month, the 17th iteration of his Nike signature shoe, the LeBron XVII, hit stores," said Forbes.
Stephen Curry came in second at $85.2 million while Kevin Durant took the third place at $73.2 million.
The top 10 highest-paid players are:
1. LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers): $92.4 million
2. Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors): $85.2 million
3. Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets): $73.2 million
4. Russell Westbrook (Houston Rockets): $56.5 million
5. James Harden (Houston Rockets): $55.2 million
6. Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets): $51.7 million
7. Klay Thompson (Golden State Warriors): $47.7 million
8. Chris Paul (Oklahoma City Thunder): $46.5 million
9. Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks): $45.8 million
10. Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers): $43.8 million